Thursday, December 07, 2006

THE LATEST ON McDREAMY :)

this is my own McDreamy (He doesn't have to be perfect, just close to my own version)

Someone...
1. who'll treat me like a princess (c'mon everyone likes to be pampered and all)
2. who's not afraid to meet my parents
3. who surprises me even there's no occassion (it's a plus plus for us *wink*)
4. who appreciates the whole me
5. who will care for me
6. who calles me by my nickname (i feel much at home)
7. who knows when to hug me (especially when I'm sad)
8. who knows how to say sorry
9. who can make me laugh that I could hardly breathe :)
10. chubby
11. who'll take me to the movies once in a while
12. who knows me very well
13. that I'm comfortable with
14. who'll sing for me, even off-key :) (doesn't have to be in public *smile*)
15. who'll accompany me to the mall without complaining and asking to go home
16. knows how to make "lambing"
17. should be an old friend
18. rakista! haha parang c Bamboo ;-) (optional lng yan) haha
19. thinks that penguins are cute :)
20. who eats vegetables and fish
21. will enjoy stargazing
22. Picture addict like me, so we'll have lots of pictures to put in our scrapbook (I know,too highschool) still, I find it cute
23. homebuddy
24. drinks occassionally but doesn't smoke
25. knows how to take a cab
26. wears decent clothes (hip hop is a no no)
27. knows how to swim
28. honest
29. neat
30. should be a dog lover
31. calls me just to say goodnight (ui! may 10 cents per sec na!! hahaha)
32. should be SINGLE with no attachments
33. makulit but not annoying

34. will fight for me
35. will never let me go
36. can swing through my moods
37. understandable

well, that's it for now :)
haha dami na ah!

explored @ 9:39 PM
1 Comments | Links to this Story

1 Comments:

Anonymous kiko, at 2:54 PM said:
hi! i came across you blog while googling for oprah's "growing up - letting go" quote. btw, nice blog. love your McDreamy list. i assume your a grey's anatomy fan. i love that show.

merry christmas.

Post a Comment

 

Candice: 19 year old kid that finally left neverland and decided to grow up * who simply wants to enjoy life's pleasures * wonders what it's like to be a princess * considers herself a mermaid in her past life * sings when no one's listening * picture addict * writter wanna be * certified bookworm * former ballerina * ex-figure skater * shoppaholic * atychiphobia & herpetophobia * uniquely coordinated * learning how to cook * dog lover * loves to hug and to be hugged * california maki eater * christmas is my favorite holiday * skirts are my fashion * eats cake when depress * amateur crepe maker * frustrated magician * treasures her friends * loves her family and will do anything for them * fears God the most.

~ BABIES
~ VACANT TIME
~ HOW MY DAY WENT
~ QUOTES FROM OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS and MOVIES
~ LAST SONG SYNDROME
~ ANOTHER TYPHOON
~ HAPPY CANDICE
~ A CHAT WITH MILKSHAKE
~ THANK YOU MOMMY :)
~ PACQUIAO vs MORALES
~ April 2005
~ May 2005
~ June 2005
~ August 2005
~ September 2005
~ October 2005
~ November 2005
~ January 2006
~ March 2006
~ May 2006
~ June 2006
~ July 2006
~ August 2006
~ September 2006
~ October 2006
~ November 2006
~ December 2006