Tuesday, December 19, 2006

DADDY THE TEACHER

This afternoon, while having our end-of-the-year cleaning, I saw this red neck tie which I don't know what got into me and started trying it on. Since I wasn't expert with the hoops and loops of putting a tie, my dad taught me how... So, kaliwete pala ako, tried copying the steps from my dad, mirror image para madali ... Guess what!! mine looked perfectly fine, yung kay daddy?! My! parang may iba?? hahaha mas maikli ung sa front... anyway, I took a picture of it so, I'll post it nalang sometime this week ;-)

explored @ 11:04 PM
0 Comments | Links to this Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Candice: 19 year old kid that finally left neverland and decided to grow up * who simply wants to enjoy life's pleasures * wonders what it's like to be a princess * considers herself a mermaid in her past life * sings when no one's listening * picture addict * writter wanna be * certified bookworm * former ballerina * ex-figure skater * shoppaholic * atychiphobia & herpetophobia * uniquely coordinated * learning how to cook * dog lover * loves to hug and to be hugged * california maki eater * christmas is my favorite holiday * skirts are my fashion * eats cake when depress * amateur crepe maker * frustrated magician * treasures her friends * loves her family and will do anything for them * fears God the most.

~ WHERE WAS I?
~ CHRISTMAS PARTY
~ THE LATEST ON McDREAMY :)
~ BABIES
~ VACANT TIME
~ HOW MY DAY WENT
~ QUOTES FROM OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS and MOVIES
~ LAST SONG SYNDROME
~ ANOTHER TYPHOON
~ HAPPY CANDICE
~ April 2005
~ May 2005
~ June 2005
~ August 2005
~ September 2005
~ October 2005
~ November 2005
~ January 2006
~ March 2006
~ May 2006
~ June 2006
~ July 2006
~ August 2006
~ September 2006
~ October 2006
~ November 2006
~ December 2006