Wednesday, December 06, 2006

BABIES


We had our lecture about the "Cognitive Development" of an individual this morning, I've learned some things and amazed on how we develop as a mature person. I still consider myself in between though, I'm not that child anymore nor an adult. Until now, I have those animalistic care like thinking those stuff toys have feelings that you shouldn't leave them alone or they'll get lonely :) haha stupid I know. We watched Rugrats and identified the stages where the babies were. We were like "oo nga noh?" and realized that infants are really like that, and babies are really gullible and easy to be fooled. I do admit I am sometimes selfish which is one of the characteristics of children, the "mine" attitude.

I miss being a kid, being one is so easy, almost everything is healed by a candy. As life gets older, problems become more complicated. If given a chance, I would love to stay with Peter Pan in Never Land and just come back when I'm really ready.


explored @ 2:14 PM
0 Comments | Links to this Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Candice: 19 year old kid that finally left neverland and decided to grow up * who simply wants to enjoy life's pleasures * wonders what it's like to be a princess * considers herself a mermaid in her past life * sings when no one's listening * picture addict * writter wanna be * certified bookworm * former ballerina * ex-figure skater * shoppaholic * atychiphobia & herpetophobia * uniquely coordinated * learning how to cook * dog lover * loves to hug and to be hugged * california maki eater * christmas is my favorite holiday * skirts are my fashion * eats cake when depress * amateur crepe maker * frustrated magician * treasures her friends * loves her family and will do anything for them * fears God the most.

~ VACANT TIME
~ HOW MY DAY WENT
~ QUOTES FROM OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS and MOVIES
~ LAST SONG SYNDROME
~ ANOTHER TYPHOON
~ HAPPY CANDICE
~ A CHAT WITH MILKSHAKE
~ THANK YOU MOMMY :)
~ PACQUIAO vs MORALES
~ DISNEY DAY
~ April 2005
~ May 2005
~ June 2005
~ August 2005
~ September 2005
~ October 2005
~ November 2005
~ January 2006
~ March 2006
~ May 2006
~ June 2006
~ July 2006
~ August 2006
~ September 2006
~ October 2006
~ November 2006
~ December 2006