Saturday, June 25, 2005

SURVIVING THIRD YEAR

Wuuhoooo !!! I have survived 2 weeks of school !! Ü A course without a social life Ü hahahaha
Anyway,, we're just starting and our prelims is already on monday! TOXIC !!!

Btw, out of 3 ret dems (return demonstrations) 2 of it made me happy Ü In case you didn't know, everytime we have ret dems, I or should I say WE always come out of the room either frowning or grumpy thinking of our mistakes, "I should've done this.. and that.." and the bell that they call bateteng, it looks like or it is - im not sure, an oxygen tank and they strike it with a metal rod that produces that nerve wrecking sound that makes most of the student jumpy Ü Well, I think we're getting used to it Ü

Waaa... I'm supposed to be studying now.. I told myself to use the net for a couple of minutes not for couple of HOURS ... hahahahahaha Ü
I guess I should go, wish me luck people for our prelims Ü
lavyah ol Ü mwah!

explored @ 8:24 PM
0 Comments | Links to this Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Candice: 19 year old kid that finally left neverland and decided to grow up * who simply wants to enjoy life's pleasures * wonders what it's like to be a princess * considers herself a mermaid in her past life * sings when no one's listening * picture addict * writter wanna be * certified bookworm * former ballerina * ex-figure skater * shoppaholic * atychiphobia & herpetophobia * uniquely coordinated * learning how to cook * dog lover * loves to hug and to be hugged * california maki eater * christmas is my favorite holiday * skirts are my fashion * eats cake when depress * amateur crepe maker * frustrated magician * treasures her friends * loves her family and will do anything for them * fears God the most.

~ TRY TO LOOK FOR WHAT MONEY CAN'T BUY
~ BROWNIES
~ LAZY ME Ü
~ I'M BACK!
~ GOING 3RD YEAR
~ LIZARDS.. TINY INFURIATION..
~ JETLOG
~ HEHEHE
~ Ü DIOSAS Ü
~ COLLEEN
~ April 2005
~ May 2005
~ June 2005
~ August 2005
~ September 2005
~ October 2005
~ November 2005
~ January 2006
~ March 2006
~ May 2006
~ June 2006
~ July 2006
~ August 2006
~ September 2006
~ October 2006
~ November 2006
~ December 2006